Judaica Store Blog

Your source for discount all Judaica, Judaica Gifts and Judaica books.

My grandma's secret chicken soup recipe

If there is one thing I really miss is my grandmother’s cooking. Oh, her legendary chicken soup passed from generation to generation in our family. Historians say that my grandmother's soup came even before the chicken. Even before the egg! I decided to share the recipe with you guys.

Grandma’s Famous Jewish Chicken Soup:

Ingredients

Chicken
Water

Directions

Put chicken in pot. Cover with water. Cook. Eat. Yes eat eat! You don’t like? Why you think you’ll get something better in a restaurant? Then go! I don’t care. You don’t eat, you don’t eat. I’ll eat alone. Golda’s children loves this soup!

Yummy!

My grandmother had lots and lots of special recipes that I just loved and for years I’ve been begging my wife to make a kugel, just once, but she can’t even cook an egg. So you know what I did? I bought this Cooking Jewish cook book and let me tell you, its got everything from gefilte fish to Tanta Esther Gittel’s Husband’s Second Wife Lena’s Nut Cake.


Make your Jewish belly happy! For the biggest selection of kosher cookbooks and for all your Judaica needs visit www.eichlers.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment