Judaica Store Blog

Your source for discount all Judaica, Judaica Gifts and Judaica books.

Don't miss Eichler's Chanukah Sale!

Crowds Storming for Eichlers Hanukkah Sale!

- Did you hear about the crazy sale of the year?
- Ye… Of course. But I didn't go. How was it?
- Man, it’s crazy! You will not believe the prices they've got!
- I know, I heard, I should’ve gone! But I can’t take the crazy lines! Waking up at 3 AM? Hey,
I’m too old for this…
- 3 AM??? What do you mean?
- Didn’t we just talk about The Black Friday Sale?
- Black Friday Sale? Forget about it! I’m Talking about Eichlers Chanukah sale!
- What? Eichlers Chanukah sale? What’s that???
- Well… If you go online to www.Eichlers.com from now through December 26th you’ll get 30%
off all the sets and 20% off the books!
- You gotta be kidding me right?
- No! I just got me a 14 Volume Set of A Daily Dose of Torah! 30% off!
- Me too!
- What? But you didn’t hear about the sale until a minute ago!
- I know… But I went online… Isn’t it great???

0 comments:

Post a Comment