Judaica Store Blog

Your source for discount all Judaica, Judaica Gifts and Judaica books.

Have a Special Shabbat with a New Challah Cover and Board from Eichlers.com

Now that my family and I have moved into a larger house, I’m eager to start hosting my own Shabbat dinners, in particular to thank my mother for all the hard work she’s put into our meals over the years.

But before I could start inviting people over, I needed supplies, both for preparation and presentation. It’s amazing how many Shabbat items I found at an online Judaica store, www.Eichlers.com.

We actually already have a Challah board, a beautiful hand painted wooden piece with a matching knife. Or, it used to have a matching knife—I think that got lost somewhere in the moving process. I’m currently torn between two replacement options: a silver-plated Challah board with an engraved knife, or a wooden board with crumb trays and a built-in slot to store the matching knife that comes with it. I’ll probably choose the latter, to avoid misplacing another knife. Plus, wood like that will go with any Challah cover.

For some help behind the scenes, I’m eyeing a cool bug checker for lettuce available online at the same Judaica store. On such a holy day, the last thing I want to be worrying about is insects!

0 comments:

Post a Comment