Judaica Store Blog

Your source for discount all Judaica, Judaica Gifts and Judaica books.

Last Call for Passover Seder Needs!


I love Passover seder. Between the food, the family, and the vacation from work, it’s my favorite high holiday. I especially love gefilte fish and charoset on matzo and asking the four questions. I believe that it’s important to come together with family frequently. That’s really the best part of the Passover seder, in my opinion. One of my uncles flies from Los Angeles all the way to Brooklyn for the weekend each year. I especially love teaching his daughters, my little cousins, about our tradition. I remember first learning all about Passover seder when I was a little girl. Now that I’m married I can look forward to having little ones of my own to teach, but until then, I’m content with the little ones of my aunts and uncles.

With Passover Seder just around the corner, you have to make sure that you have everything you need for the holiday. I know what I'm in charge of bringing to my mother's house. Do you have enough family haggadah? Is your seder plate clean? What about enough kippot? Maybe you need an extra mezuza or two? Or a challah cover? You don’t want any of it going stale. If you do need anything, Eichler’s, your go-to Judaica store has it all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment