Judaica Store Blog

Your source for discount all Judaica, Judaica Gifts and Judaica books.


Woohoo! Pesach is almost here! I can almost smell the Haroset and Matzo Ball soup now. If you to stock up on supplies for the festivities, but are too busy to make your way out to the neighborhood judaica store, don’t worry—Eichlers.com has a Passover store with everything you need to make your Pesach one to remember.

When I say they have everything you need, I really mean everything. It’s incredible. Whether you need a couple matzoh covers, a Passover haggadah, some seder plates or books for the kids, Eichler’s has you taken care of.

There’s nothing I love more than avoid those holiday rushes at the store, so Eichler’s Passover store is dream. I was even able to find some great Passover toys to give the kids at my Seder dinner, which is something the adults will appreciate.  Be sure to check out the Super-sale items as well.

I ended up getting a gorgeous glass/pewter Matza box and a glass/pewter Matza tray for $19.99 each! You can’t beat that kind of quality and those prices.

So don’t miss out on this fantastic sale!

0 comments:

Post a Comment