Judaica Store Blog

Your source for discount all Judaica, Judaica Gifts and Judaica books.

Haggadahs: The Key To Pesach

When I was just a little tot, my grandfather bought the family a colorful Passover haggadah and from it, we photocopied haggadahs for everyone else. The illustrated edition was lively and fun to read, especially for me and my little brother. We’d recline and follow in our photocopies while the person reading got to hold the cherished colored book, passing it around the table from page to page. I could only imagine what it would have been like to have the real book in front of me, but as soon as I learned how to read I found out. In any case, our haggadah was the centerpiece of our table – it made our Pesach.

Passover Seder is just around the corner, and if you’re in need of a family haggadah, it’s important to think carefully about your options. If you want to do like my family, you can invest in a nice leather bound Passover haggadah and make photocopies for the kids. Or, if you want everyone to be able to hold a book in their hands, you’ve got plenty of more affordable options. In either case, there are plenty of haggadahs to choose from.

Eichlers.com has tons of Passover haggadahs, for the kids or for the scholars, from hardcover to paperback, the world’s Judaica store has you covered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment